This page is intended to keep Residents, Family and Friends informed of COVID-19 updates here at Hanceville Nursing & Rehab Center. This page will be updated as needed.
February 25, 2021
We test Employees and Residents based off of Cullman County’s positivity rate, per CDC and CMS guidelines.If a Resident receives a positive result, the Resident representative will be notified.
We are requiring all Sponsors/Family who take Residents to any appointments, to be COVID tested on-site before departure with Resident. In addition, Sponsors who do take Residents out of the facility ,will be required to fill out a Sponsor consent form before departure.
We are still allowing scheduled indoor visits that will be conducted in our chapel. Families & Sponsors should have received a letter and map from HNRC with instructions. Please keep visitation time around 20 minutes and please no small children. Please remember, patients on Moody Short Term Rehab are in quarantine because they have been out of facility within the last 14 days. Due to this, their visits will have to remain window visits. Please make sure that you arrive on time for your scheduled visits.
You will still need to plan your visits through our Social Service dept. 256-352-6481 ext. 138
Please be advised by the following:
Visitors must do the following to ensure resident and facility safety:
- Participate and pass COVID-19 screening and temperature check-
- failure to pass temperature check or COVID-19 screening will result in denial of entry into the facility
- Comply with facility-provided COVID-19 visitor testing policy.
- Bring appropriate PPE, i.e., face covering. The facility may supply you with a face covering if they deem your face covering is not sufficient.
- Acknowledge understanding of the facility’s visitation and infection prevention and control policies-failure to abide by these policies will result in removal from the facility or denial of access;
- Properly wear face covering during the entirety of the visit;
- Preform proper hand hygiene prior to visit and after visit;
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet with staff and residents during the entirety of the visit-failure to abide by these policies will result in removal from the facility or denial of access;
- Follow facility directional and other facility signage at all times;
- Notify the facility if you develop symptoms within 14 days of visit.
Visitors who do not follow indoor visitation criteria and facility policies may have the privilege of indoor visitation revoked.
Please monitor the website for any updates. We would also like to Thank all our Families who continue to encourage and support this facility.
Thank You for being apart of our HNRC family.